11.19.2009

Thirsty Thursday Pep Talk


Well it's Thursday so sit down, grab a fifth, smoke some weed and get ready for my weekly Thirsty Thursday Pep Talk.


Yes my friends, it is Thursday. The day of the week that drinking every other night this week has led up to. No one knows why Thursday is the international party day. In fact, scholars maintain the reason was lost years ago, however, everyone knows that tonight they will most likely make a regrettable decision. So lets get down to it, shall we? Go get fucked up tonight. I mean go get fucking wasted off your ass tonight. Sleep with that moderately ugly chick (just make sure you leave before it's light out...no need to see what she really looks like you moron). You only have a certain window in life where you can get away with getting so shitty on Thursdays, so by God do not disappoint me. I want you to have unprotected sex with that girl who may or may not have a VD. I want you to get into a fight with the "my new hair cut" guido that thinks he's the shit. Hell, I want you to fight with yourself (see: Film Character of the Week). Whatever you do, don't give a shit. I mean seriously don't give a fuck. As my colleagues and I on this Blog can attest, not giving a fuck is the most liberating quality you can have, so when you're out tonight doing something you will definitely regret, don't regret it. Just remember all of those stuck-up book worms doing "important" life-things and laugh at them. They'll never know how painfully uncertain it is to wonder if that bitch is pregnant. They'll never have to wonder if their bud was laced with PCP but by God it's the best feeling in the world. So onward, LEG communinty! Crack open that 30, pop that bottle, chop a line, pack the bowl and start this Thursday off right.

No comments:

Post a Comment