11.22.2009

Black Out

As I awoke this morning, i came to realize I did not remember getting home last night. I do enjoy the drink, also I usually remember what I do when I am on the drink. I have only blacked out one time before this, that was a horror story. Clearly, a feeling of fear washes over about what I could of done last night. My car is parked in its usual parking space. I put my slippers on and go immediately outside. I walk by my parents who are sitting in the living room watching Sunday Morning. I go to my car, it is fine. Something just does not feel right, mainly because I feel perfectly fine and everything seems perfectly fine. I call a companion from the night before, they do not answer I immediately think they are dead. They shortly return my phone call, and add to my nightmare by telling me I didn't do anything out of the norm. At this point I feel like Jason Bourne, I am solving a mystery. As I go on my Facebook I discover I wrote a comment/comments on everyones status. Yet known of them were negative. I slowly come to realize my last memory of the evening before. I was with my boss and I went to the bartender, who had an amazing rack and said "can I have 2 jager bombs please..." , yes, please was said.

No comments:

Post a Comment